How we can help your business
Enterprise Europe Network North West consists of a team of specialised technology case officers and personnel providing practical support for companies, universities and research centres. We will work closely with you to help you become more competitive and develop your technology and innovations.
We can help by:
• Assisting you with sourcing technology or know-how by locating companies or R&D
centres throughout Europe who can offer potential solutions, by using our unique
• Supporting organisations looking to exploit their technology by helping to document the
innovation and benefits of the technology and foster possible European partnerships
• Providing financial support, and giving guidance on EU and UK research & development
programs and helping with applying for funding, particularly from the EU’s Seventh
Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development (FP7)
• Facilitating technological partnering by holding brokerage events and organising trade
We can also:
• Provide information and practical advice on market opportunities, European legislation
and policies relevant to you or a required sector
• Alert your organisation to contract opportunities in the public sector which are relevant
to your specific area of business
• Inform you about the latest technology collaboration opportunities
• Help SMEs to share research results, participate in research programs.
The Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) offers support on legislation and advice to businesses across Europe and in over 50 markets globally to help you make the most of the opportunities in the European Union and beyond.
Innovation Support is delivered by our Specialist Innovation advisers who can provide information on all the necessary innovation policy and legislation as well as technical issues such as IPR. We can also help with technology transfers where we can find like minded companies in your field of expertise and encourage business partnerships.
Our dedicated EEN Research and Enquiry team can help with all your EU related issues and provide all the information you need to help start doing business in Europe. Whether you have a simple question or need more detailed research on a specific subject, as part of the European Commission we have direct links with all the 27 member states of the EU and are able to provide you with the latest information.